Adding Storage to a Drive
If you require more storage, please submit a ticket or contact our sales department. This article is for after our tech team has assigned the new space to your RDSH.
- Log in to the RDSH on an account with administrator access. Navigate to Disk Management.
- At the top of the Disk Management window, click on the refresh button located underneath the Help tab.
- Your new storage should appear in the bottom half of the window as “Unallocated” in a box underneath a black bar.
- On the bottom half of the window, right click on the drive you wish to add the new space to. Select the option “Extend Volume”.
- Follow the steps through the wizard that pops up. The options will automatically change to add the entirety of the unallocated space to the drive.
If you have any questions or issues, please submit a ticket to support; we will be happy to help.