Thank you for being an Adeptcloud Partner.
As you may be aware, Adeptcloud provides all MSP partners with Tier 2+ technical support.
We have some requirements from partners when submitting tickets or escalating issues. A complete Partner Support Responsibility document is included in your Partner Agreement. That document outlines the responsibility, guidelines and basics of what Partners are responsible for as well as emergency contact information.
We ask that you troubleshoot any reported issues and gather all relevant details before submitting a ticket with us. Please also ensure that you subscribe to and check our Status Page whenever users have issues with their environment.
In the subject line, we ask that you write what the issue is. This may be anything, from: users can’t print, to: users are receiving an error when attempting to log in. Please ensure the subject accurately reflects the type of issue users are encountering.
- Please provide us with all the details such as, but not limited to: steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue, if you have taken any steps to try and replicate the issue, who the issue is affecting, the severity of the problem and any and all details you were able to gather. Remember that we rely on you to provide the Tier 1 support to your clients and ask that you only escalate issues that you are unable to resolve.
- Pictures/Videos: Provide us with screenshots, pictures or videos (when applicable) to see the problem or specific error occur.
- If the client received an error message in relation to the issue, please jot down the error and send it in with your ticket. Where did the client see this error? This will help us immensely in resolving your issue faster.
- Who is the affected client? What is the server name? Is this an intermittent issue? (Make sure we know the who, the what and the when. When in doubt, please feel free to provide us with the full hostname of the server.) This will help expedite service and ensure we’re looking at the correct machine right away.
- When was the issue reported to you? Is the issue still occurring since it was reported? It’s important you provide us with approximate time and date ranges if applicable to the issue at hand. Some issues may require us to analyze logs on the affected environment and having a time range will help us skip over unnecessary lines of logs.
- Issues that are preventing users from logging in, service restoration, and data restoration will take precedence above all other tickets. Please keep in mind data restoration tickets are handled differently depending on several factors.
- Inconvenient issues such as issues with printing, opening or closing firewall ports, adjusting resources, or issues that are not causing a major outage will receive a response within 2 hours.
- Tickets regarding user changed or additions, or any tickets that fall into the ‘change’ category may take up to 24 hours to be completed.
Proper Support Channels:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 847.595.0343
These are the only acceptable ways to notify Adeptcloud of an issue. We do not mind Slack or Discord messages regarding issues provided that a ticket is submitted via email or phone first.